Reach Out Community Service
The Reach Out program is a way for Pacific students, faculty, and staff to contribute to our Stockton community through service and volunteer work. Pacific's Reach Out program recognizes that the impact of community service is often intangible to us. We believe the collective effort of individuals can change the world. Our goal for the 2013-2014 school year is to contribute 12,000 hours of community service. Help us reach our goal! This is your chance to make a difference.
PLEASE STAND BY, WE ARE CURRENTLY MIGRATING TO A NEW IMPROVED VOLUNTEER TRACKING SYSTEM. WE ARE ANTICPATING THE LAUNCH OF THIS SYSTEM TO BE SOON. IF YOU HAVE HOURS THAT YOU NEED TO LOG, PLEASE WAIT, YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO TRACK THOSE HOURS WILL BE AVIALIABLE ONCE THE NEW SYSTEM IS ACCESSIBLE. ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CONTACT THE CENTER FOR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT.
Volunteers have both Rights and Responsibility. Learn about how to be a helpful volunteer and know your rights.
Volunteer and Service Eligibility Guidelines - For service to qualify, the following criteria must be met:
- You must be a current Pacific student, staff or faculty member
- Your service must be non-paid
- The activity or event must be charitable
- The event or service has to serve a specific population that is in need of human connection or must be facilitated and/or supervised by a 501(c)-3 non-profit organization or government agency
- Volunteer hours proselytizing religious and partisan political groups are not eligible
- The event or service must benefit the community and must take place within an 80 mile radius of Stockton
For additional information contact the Reach Out Team at 209.946.7489 or email@example.com.