Reach Out Rewards
Reach Out Rewards recognizes Pacific students, staff, and faculty who help those in need through a significant contribution of service to the greater Stockton community. This program seeks to build awareness and engagement in community service by celebrating the power of individual efforts.
We believe the greatest reward for volunteering lies in the positive impact you make on your community and the lives of others. Reach Out Rewards is our way of saying thanks and to encourage volunteers to report their service.
- 5 Hour Club = Reach Out Wristband
- 10 Hour Club = Reach Out Sticker
- 25 Hour Club = 2 movie tickets good at Regal Cinemas
- 50 Hour Club = Reach Out Water Bottle and recognition at the Reach Out Volunteer Celebration
- Century Club = Reach Out Sweatshirt and recognition at the Reach Out Volunteer Celebration
The volunteer with the highest total number of co-curricular community service hours in an academic year receives a $500 donation in his or her name to a non-profit organization of his or her choice.
G.I.V.E. (Groups Involved in Voluntary Efforts)
- The organization that completes the highest number of service hours and the highest average of service hours per member will be recognized at the Reach Out Volunteer Celebration - Register your organization!
Pacific Students, Faculty and Staff Register as a university volunteer
Use Reach Out Online to select and sign-up for service projects and record your service hours