The Grand Ballroom
The Grand Ballroom is housed in the newly contstructed DeRosa University Center. This Silver LEED (Leadership in Energy and Enviornmental Design) certified building is sure to impress your guests. The Grand Ballroom is characterized by its pristine architechture, and the building is centered around green practices and sustainibility.
The room is equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual equiptment in addition to fully customizable atmospheric and theatrical lighting with elegant chandeliers.
This venue is a great setting for larger events such as wedding receptions, holiday gatherings, galas, and banquets. It is a beatiful space for luxurious parties and live bands.
The room is 5,900 square feet and can accomadate 320 guests for meals and up to 575 theatre style. For smaller events, The Grand Ballroom partitions via a retractable wall, allowing for smaller parties to enjoy its beauty. Ballroom's A & B can fit up to 150 banquet style and up to 260 theatre style.
Services included in the room rental are:
- Onsite day-of coordination by our experience staff
- Full-day rental with day-before set up.
- Full set up and clean up
- Multiple planning meetings with our stage throughout every stage of preparation.
- Event layouts emailed prior to event.
- Your choice of 72" or 60" tables, & 8" regtangular kings tables.
- Modern birch & stainless steel chairs (shown above).
- Projector, screen, wireless microphones, theatrical lighting, DVD plater, CD player, assisted listening devices & iPod connectivity.
*must include set-up and clean-up