Library Code of Conduct
• Patrons shall behave in an acceptable and lawful manner
• Patrons are expected to maintain an acceptable standard of personal hygiene
• Children under the age of 12 shall be accompanied by an adult
• Patrons shall utilize only external racks for bicycles
• Patrons shall respect quiet zones, (cell phone and noise prohibited)
• Patrons shall follow reasonable direction of Library Staff
By entering the University Library, you agree to all applicable policies, including conduct and behavior.
A more complete list is available upon request.
We reserve the right to have all non-compliant patrons removed from the premises.