Course Reserves for Faculty
Hard Copy Reserves
Hard copy reserves are maintained at the Main Library and Health Sciences Branch Circulation Desks.
In order to place an item on reserve, faculty must:
- Fill out the reserve form and sign to confirm that the reserve item meets Fair Use Guidelines
- Submit the form and materials at the Circulation Desk
- If the item belongs to the faculty member, the Circulation Staff will accept and temporarily place on reserve.
- If the item belongs to the Pacific Library, the Circulation Staff will retrieve the desired item from the collection upon request.
- Please allow 48 hours for hard copy reserves processing.
Electronic reserves are hosted on Sakai
For assistance with Sakai, please contact the CSC Helpdesk: 209.946.7400 email@example.com
Copyright Guidelines - Further information on copyright and fair use guidelines.
If you have questions regarding hard copy or electronic reserves, please contact:
Main Library Circulation Desk: 209.946.2431
Health Sciences Branch Circulation Desk: 209.946.2940