Information Services Librarian
Tel 209.946.2087Fax email@example.com
I am responsible for:
- International Studies
- Political Science
If you are a faculty, I can:
- Provide library instruction to you and your students.
- Supply resources to support your research and coursework.
If you are a student, I can:
- Help you with your research.
- Teach you to use the library's resources.
- B.A. German, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, 1985
- M.L.I.S. Library and Information Science, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, 1988
- J.D. Southwestern Law School, 1997
- American Association of Law Libraries
- State Bar of California
- Book Review: 39 International Journal of Legal Information 105 (2011) reviewing Mark Weston Janis, America and the Law of Nations, 1776-1939.
- CALI (Computer Assisted Legal Instruction) Lesson: California Secondary Resources (2009).
- Book Review: 36 International Journal of Legal Information 213 (2008) reviewing Chibli Mallat, Introduction to Middle Eastern Law.
- Book Review: Legal Information Alert (vol. 24, #1 January 2005) reviewing Henry Gabriel, Contracts for the Sale of Goods: A Comparison of the Domestic and International Law.
- Book Review: Legal Information Alert (vol. 23, #3 March 2004) reviewing John R. Olsen & Spyros M. Maniatis, Trade Marks, Trade Names and Unfair Competition.
- Distinguishing Protected from Unprotected Material in Music Infringement Analysis, in Entertainment, Publishing and the Arts Handbook (1997-98 ed., West Group).