Pacific Alumni and Visitors
Only current Pacific students, faculty and staff displaying a valid Pacific ID are admitted into the library after 9:00pm.
Types of Special Borrowers
- Pacific Faculty Spouses and Staff Spouses
- Pacific Alumni
- Community Members
- General and Reference Collections
- Rite Aid Information Commons
- Holt-Atherton Special Collections
- Library Card (Fee based on type)
- Library Catalog
- Consultation with Reference Librarian
- Loan Period: 28 days
- Total Checkouts: 10 items at a time
- Renewals: One 28 day renewal
- Recalls: After 2 weeks, all materials are subject to recall.
Library Card Fee
- Pacific Faculty Spouses and Staff Spouses: Free
- Pacific Alumni: Free
- OSHER: Free
- SJC Delta College Faculty: Free [Requires application signed by SJC Delta College Librarian]
- CSU Stanislaus Faculty: Free
- SJC Delta College Students: $20.00 per semester, $10.00 summer session [Requires application signed by SJC Delta College Librarian]
- CSU Stanislaus Students: $50.00 per year [Reimbursement available at the CSU Stanislaus Administration Office]
- Community Patrons: $50.00 per year
Software, electronic books, and databases are available only to Pacific faculty, staff, and students due to license agreements.
Visitors are expected to respect the rules of the University of the Pacific Library. Visitors who do not comply with library regulations will be asked to leave.
For more information about the Library's Circulation, Renewals, Overdue Fines, and Lost Items policies, please visit Borrowing Policies.
For more information on visitor guidelines, please contact:
Main Library Circulation Desk: 209.946.2431
Rite Aid Information Commons Circulation Desk: 209.946.2940