Print, Copy and Scan
The library has a new, more cost-effective and convenient print service called PacificPrint.
Black & White : $0.06 per page
Color : $0.12 per page
- How to print
- Print normally from your workstation
- Within the Print Dialogue box, select the PacificPacific B&W or PacificPrint Color queue to submit your job for printing
- Walk up to any of our print stations and swipe your PacificCard or you can authenticate using your PacificNet ID credentials
- A list of your submitted jobs will be available for you to release
- Select your job and print
- Guest Printing
Guests may purchase a guest card for the cost of $1 at a PacificCard Kiosk, such as the one located to the left of the copy room on the first floor of the Main library. Once purchased, a balance can be added at the same Kiosk.
The Username is: guest-#####
The Password is: #####
The ##### for both the username and password is the unique ID number printed on the front of the guest card.
- Print Reimbursements
Users may request their own refunds.
To request refunds:
- Login to the PacificPrint Website at print.pacific.edu.
- Navigate to the Recent Print Jobs tab located on the left side.
- You will see your recently printed jobs and can request refunds by clicking the request refund link located on the right side of the specific print job.
The request will be reviewed by a CSC Administrator and refunds will be issued back to their PacificPrint balance. If you have any questions regarding a pending refund request, please contact the CSC at 209.946.7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web Printing
You can upload a file to the PacificPrint website at print.pacific.edu and use web print to submit to either the PacificPrint B&W or PacificPrint Color queue. Then release the job from any PacificPrint device per normal.
To use PacificPrint Web Print:
- Login to the PacificPrint website at print.pacific.edu
- Select Web Print from the left menu
- Select Submit a Job...
- Select a radial for which printer queue you'd like to use - PacificPrint B&W or PacificPrint Color
- Select the button 2.Print Options and Account Selection
- Modify the number of copies and account you'd like to charge the job to
- Select the button 3.Upload Document
- Select the button Browse... to navigate your workstation and select a document to upload and print.
- Select the button Upload & Complete
- The webpage will update the status of your file upload and availability to print the job. Once it reads Held in a queue you can relase it per normal from any PacificPrint device.
Note: Web Printing is limited to the following application / file type extension(s): Microsoft Office Excel (xlam, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, xltx); Microsoft Office PowerPoint (pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx); Microsoft Office Word (doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx); PDF (pdf)
You can save your item from your worsktation to a USB device. Then you can go to a PacificPrint device and access the file on the USB and print the job.
Note: USB Printing is limited to PDF (pdf) files.
- Special Printing Needs If you have special printing needs, such as banners, posters, or large-volume printing/copying, please contact the Duplicating/Printing Center at (209) 946-2351.