House RulesComputers & laptops are available to current students, staff and faculty.
- Workstations are first come, first served.
- Log in using your PacificNet ID & password.
- Save ALL of your work on your portable drive or homedirectory (aka U: drive).
- Be respectful of the space and keep all noise levels down.
- Group projects are welcome - keep in mind of students working next to you.
- Report any problems with the workstations to the Information Commons Assistant.
- Visitors are asked to respect our visitor policies.
Media Studio Specific
- If you are working with audio of any kind, we ask that you use your earphones. Earphones are available for checkout in Circulation
- No food or open-top beverages or food
- All work on these stations must be multimedia based, please use the IC for all other computer needs
- Group projects are welcome, keep in mind the studio is not a group study room
- Any non-commercial project is acceptable (your band web site, family videos etc)
- Please be aware that user folders are deleted without warning on a weekly basis. To avoid loosing your files please bring an external hard drive