Reserve a Study Room
Only current Pacific students may reserve study rooms.
Reservations must be made in-person, with a valid Pacific student ID, at the Circulation Desk.
Study Room Policies
- Study rooms can be reserved for:
- 3 hours per group per day at the Main Library
- 2 hours per group per day at the Health Sciences Branch
- Study rooms can be reserved 2 days in advance
- Study rooms are not soundproof
- Notify the Circulation Desk if you will be more than 15 minutes late (or your reservation may be released)
For further information, please contact:
Main Library Circulation Desk: 209.946.2431
Health Sciences Branch Circulation Desk: 209.946.2940