Video & Audio Conference
Pacific faculty and staff can reserve the Library Community Room or the Taylor Room for conferencing needs.
How to Schedule a Conference
- Contact the Library Dean's office to reserve a room (email@example.com or 209.946.2434).
- Please inform us that you are booking the room for an audio/video conference to ensure proper setup of equipment (such as microphones).
- We recommend reserving the room one half hour prior to the start of the meeting to provide time for setup.
- Reserve additional rooms for other participants who will be joining the meeting off-site.
- Schedule your conference call:
For assistance with library conferencing equipment, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the OITFAQ for additional articles related to video conferencing.