Pacific's San Francisco campus is in the center of it all. Located at 155 Fifth Street (between Mission St. and Howard St.), the facility is central to all major public transportation in downtown San Francisco. The South of Market district (SoMa) is a dynamic neighborhood bustling with world-class museums, shopping, dining, convention space, hotels and educational institutions.
From the Bay Bridge
Take the Fifth Street exit to Fifth Street and proceed north to Mission Street. The campus is located at 155 Fifth Street (between Howard and Mission Street).
From the Golden Gate Bridge
After crossing the bridge to San Francisco, proceed to the Lombard Street exit. Follow Lombard to Van Ness (101 South) go right on Van Ness, continue on to O'Farrell Street. Left on O'Farrell Street, right on Hyde Street (becomes Eighth Street as it crosses Market Street). After crossing Market proceed one block to Mission, left on Mission Street to Fifth Street, turn right on Fifth Street, and 155 Fifth Street will be on your left.
From 101 North
Exit at the Seventh Street exit, Seventh Street north to Mission Street, turn right on Mission, turn right on Fifth Street.
From 280 North
Exit at Sixth Street, continue north on Sixth Street to Mission Street, go right on Mission one block, and turn right at Fifth.
Recommended Transportation Links and Apps
- About.com's San Francisco page: A one-stop guide to the city and a good starting point. View maps and get transportation information, along with an overview of San Francisco neighborhoods and an events calendar.
- Google Maps: mobile app for real time up-to-date information.
- Mapquest: for maps & directions, travel information, and more.
- Muni+: Complete information and real-time schedule updates for Muni buses and trains.
- Routesy Bay Area: Public transit routes and schedules for your mobile phone.
- BART: Real-time departures, advisories, trip planners, fares, schedules and more.
- Nextbus: Real-time transit arrival & departure information.
- Caltrain: Doesn't have an official mobile app but lists some alternatives.
- SFPark: From the SFMTA, this app helps you find garages with available parking, as well as pricing information.
- ParkWhiz: Find and reserve parking online.
- ParkingPanda: Another service that lets you find and reserve parking online.
- GottaPark: Find and reserve parking online in the Union Square area.
- SpotOn Parking: Connecting parking spot owners with parkers for use by month or hour.
- ParkNow: Find and book a parking spot in advance online or with the mobile app.
Taxis, Private Transportation & Ridesharing Services
Membership Carsharing Services
- CityCarShare: Founded in 2001, this nonprofit service pioneered the carsharing movement in San Francisco.
- Zipcar: Carsharing service with locations around the country and the world.
- Getaround: Share your car or rent somebody else's.
Private Transportation Companies
University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry provides these links as a service to our visitors. A listing here does not consititute an endorsement or warranty.