Skip to content
  • Print

International Student Travel Programs

Programs enabling Pacific students to travel overseas and/or foreign students to travel to Pacific for study, research or other programs (sometimes a part of other agreements).

This is a sub-set of the full Signature Authority Policy. Please be sure to review the  Signature Authority Policy before proceeding.

Also refer to Business Policies & Procedures

Final Signature Authority:

Associate Provost for International Initiatives (TBD) and Provost

Additional Information and Requirements:

  • Legal counsel review at discretion of the Provost;
  • IRS 990 and W-2/1099 reportable activity, notify Controller's Office of new programs;
  • Consult Financial Aid and Student Accounts to consider individual student financial aid impacts.


Office of Financial Aid

Student Accounts

Controller's Office

Contact Payroll Department regarding Non-Resident Alien reporting.

Last Updated: July 1, 2010

Return to Controller's Office