Skip to content
  • Print

Employee Use of Space for Non-University Business

Agreements between the University and University employees for the use of University property when the purpose of the use is not associated with official University business. Includes space used by faculty to provide professional services to private clients.

This is a sub-set of the full Signature Authority Policy. Please be sure to review the Signature Authority Policy before proceeding.

Also refer to Business Policies & Procedures

Final Signature Authority:

Provost or Vice President approval required.

Additional Information and Requirements:

Consult with Controller's Office for 990/W-2 reporting.


Last Updated: July 1, 2010

Return to Controller's Office