Skip to content
  • Print

11.14.2 Pass/No Credit Grading System

Depending upon the regulation of a particular college or school, students may request to receive pass or no credit grades rather than the traditional letter grades. This is available to encourage enrollments in courses outside the student's area of major or specialization and thus to help broaden the student's general education.

Normally this freedom is limited to one course per term and does not include courses within a student's major field. Forms are available in the office of the University Registrar and must be submitted prior to the deadline for adding classes.