Skip to content
  • Print

12.11 Withdrawals

An official withdrawal is granted to students who complete the withdrawal petition and submit it to the Registrar's Office. Students who leave without filing a petition will jeopardize prospects for receiving a refund and may incur academic penalties. Petitions approved after deadline dates will be subject to a clerical service fee. The date when the petition is filed with the Registrar is the effective date for financial and academic considerations.