Skip to content
  • Print

12.6.7 Changes of majors or degree objectives

Changes in a student's major or degree objective must be approved in writing by the student’s advisor or graduate committee chair and the program director or department chair (and unit dean, where appropriate) of the proposed new major. The Dean of Research and Graduate Studies grants final approval.