Skip to content
  • Print

12.6.12 Graduate level courses

Only courses numbered 100 and higher can be applied toward a graduate degree. Advanced undergraduate/professional courses (numbered 100 to 199) are applicable to graduate degrees if part of an approved Program of Study. Graduate level courses (numbered 200 and higher) are reserved for students who have been admitted into the Graduate School unless approval has been granted in writing in advance of registration. Such permissions must include written approvals of the student’s advisor, the student’s School or College Dean, and the Dean of Research and Graduate Studies. Doctoral courses, numbered 300 and higher, are reserved for those students formally admitted into a doctoral (Ph.D. or Ed.D.) degree program.