Skip to content
  • Print
return to Office of the Registrar


Office of the Registrar
Phone: 209.946.2135
Knoles Hall, 1st Floor
Hours and Mailing Address:
8:30a - 5:00p M-F
University of the Pacific
Office of the Registrar
3601 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA 95211

Summer Sessions FAQ

When does the summer sessions start?
Three five-week summer sessions are offered each summer beginning in May.

How long is each summer session?
Each Summer Session is 5 weeks long.

When can I see the classes offered during summer sessions?
The schedule for 2018 Summer Sessions will be available on the Office of the Registrar website beginning March 12, 2018.

I can't be on Campus this summer. Can I take online classes during summer sessions?
Absolutely! We have many online classes and summer travel programs for your convenience. Check the Summer Schedule of Classes for more information.

Can I enroll in any Summer Session class without meeting with an advisor?
It depends.  If you are a currently enrolled Pacific student, you are required to meet with your advisor before registering for summer classes. If you are not currently enrolled at Pacific, you can get started by downloading the registration form.

What are the credit limitations?
During the five-week sessions a full undergraduate student course load is eight units or two courses. You can submit a request for more to the Dean of the college or school with which you are affiliated AND to the Office of the Registrar.

Where do I go for help with registration?
Contact the Office of the Registrar: 1st floor Knoles Hall - 209.946.2135 -

How about housing?
Summer housing is available in the University apartments to students who are registered for courses. Contact the Housing and Greek Life Office at 209.946.2331.

What are my dining options?
During Summer Sessions there are no meal plans offered by the Residential Life and Housing Office. You can choose from the options of using PacificCash (3% discount), credit card, or cash for food purchases.

How does parking work during summer?
Permits are not required for "B" parking spaces on the South campus (south of the Calaveras River). All permits are required on the North campus (north of the Calaveras River), and for all "A" spaces.

How do I learn more about Financial Aid for Summer Sessions?
CLICK HERE to access Financial Aid FAQ page. You can also contact the Office of Financial Aid at 209.946.2421 |  | Knoles Hall, 1st Floor