Skip to content
  • Print

Equivalency Policy

The Conservatory of Music and the School of Education support the policy that all candidates for a University of the Pacific Teaching Credential in Music must show musical skill and knowledge equivalent to University of the Pacific's Bachelor's Degree Music Education graduates. This may be demonstrated through:
1. proficiency examinations
2. equivalent coursework shown on transcripts of previous college study
3. coursework at University of the Pacific, most of which applies to the unit requirements of the degree.