PacWell Pals - Peer Wellness Educators
share your passion + build experience
Purpose: Peer Wellness Educators play a key role in supporting the promotion of the eight dimensions of wellness to other students across Pacific's three campuses.
Role: Voluntary role to help drive student participation and engagement in wellness activities
- Market and publicize wellness activities and programs
- Lead wellness programs and activities
- Identify potential ideas, strategies and programs for enhancing wellness and a healthy campus culture
To Volunteer, You Must Be:
- Spring semester freshman or beyond
- Available to volunteer up up to 5 hours per week, possibly evenings/weekends
- In good academic standing
Characteristics of a Peer Wellness Educator:
- Enthusiasm about health and wellness
- Able to be an advocate for working towards a healthier lifestyle
- Good communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to discuss sensitive topics
Benefits to becoming a Peer Wellness Educator:
- Build your resume and gain experience!
- Peer, professional, and cross-campus relationships
- Information, tools, and resources for a healthier lifestyle
- Be an active participant in fostering a culture of "wellness" at Pacific
Want to join the program? Complete the PacWell Pals Application!
For more information, contact Alexandra Caspero.