RESIDENCE DIRECTOR SEARCH PROCESS
The Residence Director (RD) is a full-time, live-in professional staff member who oversees a residence hall or apartment community. The RD will strive to create a living and learning environment that promotes academic achievement, personal growth and development. Responsibilities include: staff supervision (8-13 Resident Assistants/Greek Community Assistants/Assistant Residence Directors), staff training and development, emergency response, advising, student conduct, counseling, programming, and general administration.
- Education: Master's Degree in Student Personnel, Higher Education or related field and two years of residential life experience preferred. Bachelor's degree and experience in residential life, housing and student life experience required.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience, non-exempt
- Benefits: Full benefits available including medical, dental, vision and retirement
- Live-In Accommodations: Furnished 1-2 bedroom apartment and gold meal plan
- Professional Development:
- Funding for Professional Development Available
- Residential Life Committees: Opportunity to Chair/participate in Residential Life Committees
- Tuition Remission: The tuition remission plan permits up to 90% remission of tuition charges for full-time staff after working at the institution for a year
RD APPLICATION PROCESS
(Priority Deadline February 17th)
How to Apply: Go to https://pacific.peopleadmin.com. Select "Stockton Campus" and search for the "Residence Director" position.
- First Round Phone Interviews
- Second Round Interviews at TPE and Skype Interviews for Non-TPE Candidates
- On-Campus Interviews
Questions? Feel free to contact Maria Lazaro, Assistant Director for Residential Life, at email@example.com