Skip to content
  • Print

Links for Students

Academic Calendar

Academic Catalogs

Any of the following forms can be found on the Forms Page here:

  • Academic Regulations (ARC) petition (including guidelines for Student & Faculty/Advisor) Form
  • Add/Drop Form
  • Address Change Form
  • Application for Graduation Form
  • Credit by Examination Form
  • Degree Requirement Adjustment / Transfer Credit Form(CAPP)
  • Duplicate Diploma Request Form
  • First Time Unclassified Student Application Form
  • Individualized Study Request Form
  • Inspect and Review Education Record Request Form
  • Name Change/Personal Data Change Form
  • Non-Release of Directory Request Form
  • Program/Major Change Form
  • Student Verification Form
  • Transfer Course Approval Request (TCAR)

Registration & Courses

Final Exam Schedule

How to ....

Student Privacy

Transfer Credit (Courses and Tests)

Veteran Services


Voter Registration