Skip to content

  • Print

Online Transfer Articulation Agreements (ROAR) & Process

New Online Transfer Articulation Program
Office of the RegistrarMay 1, 2010

Pacific Community,

In efforts to work towards creating a more positive transfer experience for students who are transferring courses to Pacific, we would like to invite you all to view one of the exciting changes of the new year. After much preparation, the University of The Pacific's new interactive articulation website ROAR (Roam Online Articulation Reports) is available. This is a website that has been designed to show you how credits from other institutions and approved testing programs will transfer to Pacific. 
Please note that final approval of all transfer courses will be decided once an official transcript is received and reviewed by the University.

ROAR can be utilized by prospective students, newly admitted students, current Pacific students, faculty, staff and the public! I encourage you to use ROAR to view transferability of courses. You can access ROAR on the Office of Admission and Office of the Registrar website.

While using ROAR, if you notice a course is not included this means it has not yet been reviewed by Pacific. The University may deem such a course transferable upon review. Remember ROAR is a work in progress and we are adding new course articulations all the time.

Thank you OIT for creating this long anticipated tool and to the departments for their continuous commitment to this project!

Note New Process for Current Students

There is also a new process and form for current Pacific students who wish to transfer courses from another university. Previously students received and submitted a form to the Office of Admission. The new form, Transfer Course Approval Request, is available on the Office of the Registrar's website under Forms. We hope you find the new process less burdensome and timelier for students, faculty and staff. Students should not register for a course at another institution without first receiving course approval via a Transfer Course Approval Request form.

If you have any questions feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar.