Skip to content
  • Print

1098-T Information

In the past, University College has sent a 1098-T to all students who have taken courses with us. According to instructions from the IRS, the University no longer will send 1098-T forms to students who are not pursuing a degree with University of the Pacific.

For more information on this change, please visit the link below to the IRS 1098-T Instructions.