Residential Life and Housing
Residential Life & Housing (RLH) will provide a limited number of housing for the Spring 2021 semester. A staggered move-in schedule will be employed and students will be provided with PPE.
Social distancing posters and stickers have been posted in all residential communities and health and safety expectations have been communicated to students. Expectations include, but are not limited to following social distancing practices, completing the daily healthdaily health screening, wearing facial coverings at all times while on campus (except while in their apartment), avoiding in-person social activities, not allowing guests in the apartments (including family members) and no visiting other building or floor residents in their apartments.
Only the Marketplace and Calaveras Coffee located in the DeRosa University Center (DUC) will be open and available for the Spring 2021 semester. All food options will be grab & go as there will be no in-house seating. Groceries may also be purchased to be used in apartment kitchens.
Items from the Grove such as toiletries, over the counter medicines, snacks, ice cream, and grocery items have also been moved to the Marketplace for the convenience of our residents.
All residents who are approved to live on campus will be assigned to our apartment communities so that they may have kitchens available to meet their needs.
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Closed on the weekends
San Francisco Campus
Café Cagnone is open for takeaway only between the hours of 8 am – 2 pm Monday-Friday when school is in session. Food may be ordered in person or in advance or at Fifth St. Café through the app, Chow Now.
Virtual Campus Engagement
Although no in-person activities will be held, students are encouraged to participate in the many virtual activities and events being held at Pacific. Activities can be found at:
Pacific+ (requires PacificNet login) - the one-stop spot for information about events, activities, and things to do at the University of the Pacific.
University Events calendar - Includes all University events including religious and spiritual celebrations, various information sessions and how-to webinars.
Pacific Athletics - Provides the most up to date information for all of Pacific’s NCAA Division I sports.
Now more than ever it is imperative to adopt and maintain a healthy self-care routine. Wellness has been proven to subdue stress and ensure positive interactions. Pacific provides many resources to assist in helping our community achieve optimal wellness practices.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): On-call therapist available 24/7. During business hours, call 209.946.2315 x2 and ask to be transferred to the on-call therapist. On nights and weekends, call 209.946.2315 x2 and wait for the CAPS voicemail to begin, then press 4 and you will be connected to a licensed therapist.
- Student Health Center nurse advice line: 209.946.2315, option 4
- Care Managers: firstname.lastname@example.org or 209.946.2177
- Religious and Spiritual Life: email@example.com
- Pacific Food Pantry: Open by request 8:30 a.m.–noon Monday–Friday.
- Contact Kathleen Hastings at 209.946.2258 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit
- Office of Services for Students with Disabilities: 209.946.3221 or email@example.com
- Equity and Inclusion: 209.946.7707 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Military and Veteran Student Services