University of the Pacific is pleased to partner with San Joaquin County Public Health Services to administer COVID-19 vaccinations.
The university is providing vaccinations to members of the community currently eligible for the vaccine in accordance with California’s vaccination tier system and San Joaquin County Public Health Service guidelines.
University of the Pacific’s next vaccination clinic is filled.
This clinic will be for:
- Residents of San Joaquin County age 65 and older
- Health care workers who live or work in San Joaquin County
To ensure eligibility, clinic participants will be required to provide:
- Government-issued ID with date of birth
- Proof of San Joaquin County residency if ID is out of state or county (e.g., utility bill)
- Health care workers should bring proof of employment in a health care field, such as a license or ID badge