Celebrating Student Achievements
Pacific Undergraduate Research and Creativity Conference: Adam Falcon (class of 2014) presented "A Statistical Analysis of Operation Ceasefire in California Cities" at Pacific's 14th Annual PURCC Conference. Dr. Michelle Amaral was Adam's faculty advisor. Adam will begin work at Protiviti after graduation.
Kevin Alvarado will begin his Internship at the Federal Housing and Finance Agency, Washington D.C. this summer.
Meet Our Outstanding 2014 Graduate
Nathan Chau completed a B.S. degree in Applied Economics and a minor in International Studies. We are proud of our students' many accomplishments. Each year we honor a truly exceptional graduating senior with the Outstanding Graduate award. This award is given to a student who has not only earned a consistently high academic record, but who has also been actively involved in our discipline through activities, research, or special projects.
After graduating in Spring 2014...
- Jacob Baumbach will enter the M.S. Applied Economics program at Columbia University this fall.
- Yuqi Gao received a scholarship from Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rebecca Germano will begin work at New York Life.
- Oliver Simkovic will go to Rotterdam School of Management- Erasmus University for an MSc in Finance and Investments.
- Emma Luther is completing her Fulbright in Germany and will begin an Applied Masters in Economics at UC Santa Cruz this Fall.