The Don and Karen DeRosa University Center is the hub of student life on the Stockton campus, with dining, retail and entertainment for the entire campus community. Students enjoy healthy choices at themed food bars with fresh local produce, Asian, Mexican, pasta, steak and seafood, burgers and many other options every day.
College life reaches beyond the classroom. While grades, lectures and homework are important, equally vital is the social experience that students receive when they are not at a lecture. This includes campus safety, quality food, secure housing, club activities, students trips, and support groups for various faiths and ethnicities.
Here are a few examples of what is waiting for you on campus:
- Greek life - Pacific has a thriving fraternity and sorority system
- Campus safety - Pacific is one of only two private universities in California with an actual on-campus police department
- Food choices - Pacific has three main eating areas, each with its own distininctive menu options as well as a small student-run grocery store
- Residence Halls - There are numerous on-campus housing opportunities, including traditional co-ed residential halls, apartment communities for upperclassmen and non-traditional students, as well as Greek housing
- Student trips - There are a plethora of student trips, from shopping ventures in San Francisco to annual ski trips in the Sierra Nevada as well as various group excursions to large area concerts
- Clubs and Organizations - Pacific has lots of clubs and opportunities for involvement, from Dumbledore's Army (DA Pacific Division) which has over 200 members to Circle K or The Ultimate Frisbee club