The Camino Interlibrary loan system has been discontinued as of June 12th. Please use the ILLiad interlibrary loan system for any materials you need. Camino materials that are checked-out are due back by the date listed on the blue band. If you have any questions and/or problems with this change, please contact Interlibrary loans at (209)946-2196 or by email at email@example.com.
Articles will be delivered electronically.
Who is eligible to make interlibrary loan requests?
- Pacific faculty, Emeriti faculty, and staff from the Stockton campus
- Currently enrolled graduate and undergraduate students at the Stockton campus
- Alumni & Special Borrowers are NOT eligible
How do I submit a request?
How long will it take?
- Loaned items through ILLiad: allow for 2 weeks
- Articles: allow for 1 week
What will it cost?
- There is no charge for loaned items.
- $1 charge for graduate and undergraduate students for articles.
- Loaned items: request will be sent to us via 1st class mail.
- Articles: we will ask the lending library to RUSH the request. The average turn-around is 3 days. Electronic delivery is preferred.
- **Requesting material RUSH does not guarantee it will come via that method.
How can I check the status of my request?
- ILLiad: Log in to your ILLiad account and look under "Outstanding Requests."
Where do I pick up materials?
- Loaned items can be picked up at the Circulation Desk of the Main Library or our Health Sciences Branch Library,
depending on preferred pick-up location selected.
- See the table below for other pick-up options:
Loaned Articles Mailed for a $5 charge** Yes Yes Can be sent via campus mail No Yes Available via electronic delivery No Yes
**Patrons are responsible for return-mailing fees. Mail services are available only to Pacific students, staff and faculty enrolled/employed at the Stockton campus (such as for distance-learning programs), and living outside the city of Stockton. How long can I have the item?
- Articles - yours to keep
- Loans - loan time varies and is based on lending library. The average is 2 weeks.
Where do I return loaned materials?
- Loaned items can be returned to the Main Library's Circulation Desk, Health Sciences Branch Library Circulation Desk, or Main Library's Book Drop.
- In Library Use materials must be returned to the Circulation Desk.
How do I renew loaned materials?
- Renewals for ILLiad materials can be requested through your ILLiad account (non-renewable items cannot be renewed)
- After the due date - email ILL.
Questions about Interlibrary Loan?