Use ILLiad to request library materials that we don't own. You can use ILLiad to request articles, books, scores, CDs, and DVDs.
Articles will be delivered electronically.
Who is eligible to make interlibrary loan requests?
- Pacific faculty, Emeriti faculty, and staff from the Stockton campus
- Currently enrolled graduate and undergraduate students at the Stockton campus
- Alumni & Special Borrowers are NOT eligible
- Faculty and currently enrolled graduate students in the Sacramento Education Doctorate Program
- McGeorge faculty, staff and students: see McGeorge Library
How do I submit a request?
- Search PacifiCat & the E-Journals List BEFORE placing request
- Login using your PacificNet ID and password.
- If you haven't yet, do a 1-time set up of user account information
- Choose the appropriate form: Book for loaned material & Article for PDFs or photocopies of research articles.
How long will it take?
- Loaned items: allow for 2 weeks
- Articles: allow for 1 week
What will it cost?
- No charge for the Fall 2015/Spring 2016 semesters.
- Loaned items: request will be sent to us via 1st class mail.
- Articles: we will ask the lending library to RUSH the request. The average turn-around is 3 days. Electronic delivery is preferred.
- **Requesting material RUSH does not guarantee it will come via that method.
How can I check the status of my request?
- ILLiad: Log in to your ILLiad account and look under "Outstanding Requests."
Where do I pick up materials?
- Loaned items can be picked up at the Circulation Desk of the Main Library or our Health Sciences Branch Library,
depending on preferred pick-up location selected.
- See the table below for other pick-up options:
Loaned Articles Mailed (out of Stockton) Yes Yes Can be sent via campus mail No Yes Available via electronic delivery No Yes
**Patrons are responsible for return-mailing fees. Mail services are available only to Pacific students, staff and faculty enrolled/employed at the Stockton campus (such as for distance-learning programs), and living outside the city of Stockton, or in the Sacramento Education Program.
How long can I have the item?
- Articles - yours to keep
- Loans - loan time varies and is based on lending library. The average is 2 weeks.
Where do I return loaned materials?
- Loaned items can be returned to the Main Library's Circulation Desk, Health Sciences Branch Library Circulation Desk, or Main Library's Book Drop.
- In Library Use materials must be returned to the Circulation Desk.
How do I renew loaned materials?
- Renewals can be requested through your ILLiad account (non-renewable items cannot be renewed)
- After the due date - email ILL.
Questions about Interlibrary Loan?