Career Resource Center
The mission of the Career Resource Center (CRC) is to engage students, alumni, faculty and employers in a collaborative career development process in order to identify values and purpose as well as facilitate achievement of their professional goals and meaningful contributions to their communities.
- Tiger Jobs Tiger Jobs is your online connection to part-time and full-time opportunities, internships, & on-campus (work study/non-work study) jobs.
- Student Alumni Connection
This program is a collaboration between the Pacific Alumni Association and the Career Resource Center. It is designed to connect students and alumni for the purpose of educational and career advice and mentorship. Students can view mentors through Tiger Jobs. Alumni can register to become a mentor online through the Alumni Association website.
- Need an On-Campus or Work-study Job? Many university departments hire Pacific students into part-time positions. While many of these positions are open to all students, some require students to have federal work study funds as part of their financial aid package. Students who are awarded federal work-study are eligible to apply for jobs that are designated as "on-campus work study" positions. Available work study positions and other on-campus jobs can be viewed through Tiger Jobs, Pacific's online job board. Incoming students can access Tiger Jobs through insidePacific (on the living tab) after Aug 24th. In the meantime, students should review the Student Employment FAQ's and begin preparing their resumes, so they will be ready to apply to positions after Aug 24th.
- LinkedIn Connect with other students and alumni by adding the Career Resource Center as a contact on LinkedIn.
- Facebook Become a fan of the "University of the Pacific Career Resource Center" Facebook page for the latest information about services, events and career related topics.
- Graduate Success Survey To find out what the class of 2011 is doing, check out the Graduate Success Survey.