University of the Pacific welcomes students transferring from other colleges and institutions!
Students who have completed any post-secondary education after high school graduation (except courses taken the summer immediately after graduating High School) are considered to be transfer applicants. Students wishing to transfer to the University of the Pacific should have maintained good standing with all colleges attended. Most candidates who gain admission have grade point averages of 2.80 and higher.
For application and supporting material submission dates/deadlines, please see our Deadline and Key Dates Web page.
For full consideration, you must send or have sent the following documentation by the application deadline.
Once you submit your application, you can check the status of your application and supporting documents by using our online application status checker.
- Pacific Transfer Application for Admission
- Common App Transfer Application for Admission
- Readmit Application Information
For other application forms, please visit the
Undergraduate Applications and Other Forms page.
Pacific's Transfer Policy:
- Transferable Units
- Transferable Grades
- General Education Requirements
- Required & Recommended Coursework
- Acceptable Transferable Credit Institutions
- How classes Transfer/Articulate (using ROAR)
- Transfer Admission Agreements
- International Transfer Credit details