About Transcripts

Official, sealed copies of transcripts for all high school and college coursework are required for all freshman and must be sent to the Office of Admission.

Failure to acknowledge and submit all transcripts may be grounds to deny or revoke admission, to be dismissed from the University, or to have any degrees granted revoked.

Proof of graduation from high school in the form of a final transcript is required for all freshman and is due on or before the first day of class. GED or state high school equivalency exam may also be accepted.

Transferring students with 30 or more completed transferable semester units (45 quarter units) do not need to submit high school transcripts or proof of graduation from high school.

Additional Requirements for Undergraduate Applicants Seeking International Transfer Credit:

Students who attended universities outside of the United States and wish to attend University of the Pacific must go through a four-step process, including a required transcript evaluation and official course descriptions. You can find details about the process on our International Coursework page.