Due to state & county health guidelines and ongoing pandemic concerns, the university needs to significantly reduce on-campus housing occupancy for the spring 2021 semester. Very limited housing will be available based upon significant need.
Students requesting on-campus housing should be cautioned that campus life will look very different than a typical campus experience.
- Most buildings will be closed, and there will be no face-to-face social events or student programming.
- Most faculty and staff are working remotely and campus services will continue to be offered virtually.
- Students in housing will be isolated in their apartments (one person per apartment) and will not be allowed to have guest visits in the residential communities. Additionally, students will not be allowed to visit other students in campus apartments. This also includes family members.
- Dining options will be limited, and all dining will be to-go with no in-house seating.
- Students living on campus are required to complete an online COVID screening questionnaire daily and may be required to submit to COVID testing as public health needs evolve on campus.
Students living on campus for spring 2021 are required to have a copper meal plan as a minimum requirement. The Marketplace located in the DeRosa University Center (DUC) will be the only available on campus dining during spring 2021.
For the spring 2021 semester, all residents approved to live on the Stockton campus will be residing in the following apartment communities:
- Calaveras Hall
- University Townhouse Apartments
- Monagan Hall