Due to state & county health guidelines and ongoing pandemic concerns, the university needs to significantly reduce on-campus housing occupancy for the spring 2021 semester. Very limited housing will be available based upon significant need.
Students requesting on-campus housing should be cautioned that campus life will look very different than a typical campus experience.
- Most buildings will be closed, and there will be no face-to-face social events or student programming.
- Most faculty and staff are working remotely and campus services will continue to be offered virtually.
- Students in housing will be isolated in their apartments (one person per apartment) and will not be allowed to have guest visits in the residential communities. Additionally, students will not be allowed to visit other students in campus apartments. This also includes family members.
- Dining options will be limited, and all dining will be to-go with no in-house seating.
- Students living on campus are required to complete an online COVID screening questionnaire daily and may be required to submit to COVID testing as public health needs evolve on campus.
Students living on campus for spring 2021 are required to have a copper meal plan as a minimum requirement. The Marketplace and Calaveras Coffee located in the DeRosa University Center (DUC) will be the only available on campus dining during spring 2021.
For the spring 2021 semester, all residents approved to live on campus will be residing in the following apartment communities:
- Calaveras Hall
- University Townhouse Apartments
- Monagan Hall
- Chan Family Hall
With thriving communities that meet your needs, Pacific has the perfect residential community for you. You'll feel at home in no time.
Living on campus allows students to dive into the Pacific community and enjoy all the social and cultural aspects of campus life. With so many opportunities to meet and engage with the community, you'll find your home at Pacific.
We strive to use fresh and authentic ingredients to provide a balanced diet that keeps you nourished, energized and ready to take on your day.
Our office hours are from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visit us on the second floor of the McCaffrey Center on the Stockton campus
Note: Due to the ongoing pandemic, our on-campus office is currently closed. Staff are telecommuting and can be reached via phone and email.