Page updated June 11, 2021
- Pacific joins White House's COVID-19 College Vaccination Challenge
- Pacific to continue masking and social distancing until June 15
- Pacific to require students to be vaccinated for COVID-19
The dashboard is updated daily by 8:00 a.m. and shows data for all three Pacific campuses. The university conducts two types of tests: PCR and antigen.
- Molecular (PCR) test: Analysis with results typically returned in 1-2 days
- Antigen test: Results typically returned within 30 minutes
Weekly Trend — All Tests
The charts reflect those tests conducted at Pacific over the last 15 weeks.
- Cases Reported This Week: The sum of all positive cases over the last seven days.
- Total Tests: The sum of all tests to date.
- 7-Day Moving Average — a moving average uses the average of the previous seven days to plot a point (e.g., adding up the last seven days of positive cases and dividing by 7).
- Total Positive Cases: The sum of all positive cases to date.
- % Positive: The total number of those who have tested positive for COVID-19 divided by those tested. This is also referred to as the positivity rate.
COVID-19 Information Resources
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- COVID California
- Sacramento County Department of Public Health Services
- San Francisco County Department of Public Health
- San Joaquin County Public Health Services