Skip to content

    Join Pacific Admission on:

    • Print


    Official, sealed copies of transcripts for all high school and college coursework are required for all freshman and must be sent to the Office of Admission.

    Failure to acknowledge and submit all transcripts may be grounds to deny or revoke admission, to be dismissed from the University, or to have any degrees granted revoked.

    Proof of graduation from high school in the form of a final transcript is required for all freshman and is due on or before the first day of class. GED or state high school equivalency exam may also be accepted.

    Transferring students with 30 or more completed transferable semester units (45 quarter units) do not need to submit high school transcripts or proof of graduation from high school.

    Additional Requirements for Undergraduate Applicants Seeking International Transfer Credit

    All students who attended universities outside of the United States must submit an evaluation of their academic records. Transcripts must be reviewed by World Education Services (WES).   Request a Course-by-Course WES ICAP (International Credential Advantage Package) evaluation and have an official copy sent directly to University of the Pacific. Please review the WES website for evaluation fee information.

    The educational documentation you will need to submit to WES varies based on the country of study, as well as the highest level of education you have completed outside of the United States. We recommend that you visit the WES website ( to obtain information about what types of documentation are required for submission in order to obtain an evaluation report.

    All students who attended universities outside of the United States must also submit course descriptions of their completed university work. The course descriptions must come from either the school's website or official catalog. Please send the course descriptions to University of the Pacific's Office of Admission.