Home » All Posts » Meet College of the Pacific Dean Lee Skinner

Meet College of the Pacific Dean Lee Skinner

College of the Pacific’s new dean is on campus! Meet Dean Lee Skinner, who joined Pacific earlier this month to lead our university’s liberal arts and sciences school.  

Skinner was most recently dean of Newcomb-Tulane College at Tulane University. She also previously served as associate dean at Claremont McKenna College. 

Dean Skinner shared that she was drawn to COP because of the college’s diverse and driven students, as well as the dedicated faculty and staff.  

“I was attracted to the students’ passion for their education and the diversity of the student body,” Skinner said. “Getting to be part of the largest college at Pacific with such a diversity of intellectual and academic interests is also exciting.” 

Dean Skinner said she is looking forward to connecting with COP students and the entire Pacific community. If you see her on campus, be sure to give her a warm welcome and introduce yourself! 

“I welcome students to come and meet me if they see me wandering around campus,” she said. “I’m excited to be a part of the Pacific community and family.”  

Watch the video to learn about Dean Skinner’s vision for the future of COP.