Skip to content
  • Print

Student Employment Accommodations

If you are a student with a disability and you work as a student employee for University of the Pacific, you may request reasonable accommodations related to  your position.  Employment accommodations are handled by Human Resources.  Please click on the Human Resources ADA Accommodations page link for inquiries.