70% of our students receive financial aid thanks to the generosity of our alumni donors.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
The Eberhardt School of Business cultivates the leadership skills and innovative spirit of its students, while providing training in state-of-the-art business applications. As a small business school with a global orientation, the Eberhardt School offers highly interactive classes that encourage close working relationships between students and faculty.
As in all of our programs, students gain practical, hands-on experience through class consulting, internships, and career development projects that team students with senior business executives. Undergraduate degree programs include the: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) and three Minors in Management, Business Information Systems, or Business Administration for the non-business major.
Undergraduate Program Learning Goals
- Demonstrate knowledge of business principles, concepts, theories, and perspectives for each business discipline. The business disciplines include Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Operations Management, Management Information Systems, and the Legal and Ethical Environment of Business.
- Demonstrate skills in the use of business procedures, methods, strategies, and approaches for each business discipline.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the interrelationships among business disciplines.
- Identify problems and make recommendations based on an analysis of the information provided.
- Recognize the ethical dimensions of business decisions.
- Recognize cross-cultural components of business decisions.
- Work effectively with others as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate effective oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective written communication skills.