There are approximately 9 people on the IFB Advisory Board. These include a representative from each partner, four to six of our family business members, and two university representatives.
The purpose of the Advisory Board is to make sure that the program is moving in the right direction by offering input on the programs, topics, speakers and other resources available to our membership.
The Advisory Board is also responsible for identifying and assisting in the recruitment of new members and partners.
Current Central Valley Advisory Board:
- Catherine Cardoza Conner, Cardoza Family Partnership
- Jim Dyke, Neumiller & Beardslee
- Lois Lang, Evolve Partner Group
- Rick Paulsen, Richard Paulsen Insurance/New York Life
- Kerry Gordon, Moss Adams
Current North Bay Advisory Board:
- Marlene Soiland, Soiland Inc.
- Steve Goldberg, Friedemann Goldberg
- Jay Silverstein, Moss Adams
- Steve Herron, Exchange Bank