There are approximately 10 people on the IFB Advisory Board. These include a representative from each partner, four to six of our family business members, and two university representatives. The purpose of the Advisory Board is to make sure that the program is moving in the right direction by offering input on the programs, topics, speakers and other resources available to our membership. The Advisory Board is also responsible for identifying and assisting in the recruitment of new members and partners.
Current Advisory Board Members:
- Peter Johnson, Institute for Family Business
- Catherine Cardoza Conner, Cardoza Family Partnership
- Jim Dyke, Neumiller & Beardslee
- Lois Lang, Evolve Partner Group
- Rick Paulsen, Richard Paulsen Insurance/New York Life
- Heather Schlenger, Moss Adams
- Darrell Drummond, Drummond & Associates
- Marlene Soiland, Soiland Inc.
- Jay Silverstein, Moss Adams
- Steve Herron, Exchange Bank