Welcome Pacific Tigers!
We are excited to be a part of your educational journey at Pacific. The mission of the Student Accounts Office is to support and advise our students in understanding their financial obligations to Pacific with the patience and effective communication that will encourage their development into financially responsible adults. We interact daily with students, parents, faculty, staff and administrators along with outside agencies either in person, by phone, fax or email and provide assistance with questions regarding billing charges.
What does that mean? It means that we are here to help you with your questions regarding your student account. Come visit us in our office on the first floor of the Finance Center, give us a call at (209) 946.2517, or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to your success as a Pacific Tiger!
- APRIL 1, 2016: Pharmacy Summer Payment Deadline
- MAY 1, 2016: Stockton Summer I Payment Deadline
- JUNE 1, 2016: Stockton Summer II Payment Deadline
- JULY 1, 2016: Stockton Summer III Payment Deadline
- AUGUST 1, 2016: Fall Payment Deadline
Payment in full or enrollment in a payment plan online is due on April 1, 2016 or upon registration for the Pharmacy Summer term. Please log into your "Manage Your Account" link on insidePacific to make payment arrangements today.
- If you are a financial aid recipient, please ensure that all of your financial aid requirements have been completed and have been accepted/approved (if applicable). Please contact Financial Aid at (209) 946-2421 with questions about your financial aid award.
- Have a credit balance on your student account? Request the balance to be refunded to you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Student Account Refund Request and include your University ID number. Save time by submitting the direct deposit form to have the refund deposited directly into your bank account rather than waiting for a paper check in the mail.
- Do you have a Finance Hold (FH) on your account? If so, it is prohibiting you from registering for courses and/or changing your registration. Contact our Student Accounts Office today for assistance on removing the FH hold. Please review the View Holds link on the Student Services - Student Records section of the Academic tab on insidePacific for the appropriate department contact information regarding all other holds.
Considering dropping or withdrawing from courses? Make sure to review the SPRING 2016 REFUND SCHEDULE, PHARMACY SPRING 2016 REFUND SCHEDULE and the PHARMACY SUMMER 2016 REFUND SCHEDULE to understand the potential financial implications.