The 2016-2017 Online Housing Selection for current students will begin in Late March.
Students interested in Gender Inclusive Housing for 2016-2017 will need to complete a Gender Inclusive Request Form, provide a written statement on why they would like to reside in Gender Inclusive Housing, and meet with the Associate Director for Residential Life to discuss their request. All requests are based on availability in the apartment communities.
Apartment communities for 2016-2017 are reserved for Upper division students (students that have lived on campus for at least four semesters), graduate, or professional class standing.
For step-by-step instructions on how to complete the Housing Agreement please see video below or click here
Housing Selection for current students was held online in three stages:
Same Space selection will be March 21 - 22, 2016
- Current residents will be able to sign-up for their same space, or apartment space. For example, resident of Monagan 200B will only be permitted to select Monagan 200B. If a different room (within suite/apartment) is preferred, a room change email submission is required within 24 hours of submitting your same space selection.
- Current residents of Residential Learning Communities and designated first year buildings, will not be able to select their same space.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to complete the Same Space selection process please see video below or click here
Roommate Pull-In will be March 24 - 25, 2016
- Residents who signed up for their same space will be able to pull-in roommate(s).
- Pull-in roommates need to qualify for the spaces into which they are being pulled.Pull-in roommates can include current on-campus residents or off-campus students.
- All residents must submit the Student Housing Agreement online before being eligible to be pulled-in.
- All desired roommates must provide the current resident (resident who is eligible to pull-in roommates) with their Roommate Group PIN and Meal Plan Selection.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to complete the Roommate Pull-In process please see video below or click here
Open Space selection will be March 29 - 30, 2016
- This stage is available to all current residents and all other students interested in applying for open spaces in the apartments and residence halls.
- Students must qualify for the spaces which they are requesting.
- Pull-in roommates need to qualify for the spaces into which they are being pulled. Pull-in roommates can include current on-campus residents or off-campus students.
- New requests for gender inclusive housing require approval and designating Residential Life & Housing as your Proxy.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to complete the open space process please see video below or click here
University-owned Greek Housing Selection Process
- All residents must submit the Student Housing Agreement online before being eligible to be assigned to a Greek Facility.
- Once verified students will be emailed information on how to complete the Housing Selection Process online.
If you are a current Pacific student, who is living off-campus and is interested in living on-campus for 2016-2017 academic year, please contact Residential Life & Housing before Housing Selection, so we may generate a priority letter and send it to you. You will then be able to participate in the roommate pull-in or open space stages of Online Housing Selection.