About Appeals

Many students and their families are facing financial hardship due to the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic and other challenges. The Office of Financial Aid has limited funding available for eligible students who need assistance in meeting expenses such as tuition, housing, food, books and/or technology.

Eligible students could qualify for one-year awards of gap funding, additional federal or institutional grants, loans and/or work-study to assist them with their enrollment expenses for the 2020-2021 school year.

Go to the Financial Aid Appeal Application