Accessing Pacific's Lynda.com training portal
Your learning experience at the University of the Pacific is about to get better! Pacific Technology is proud to offer training opportunities from Lynda.com, a vast library of on-demand training videos, and tutorials designed to help you expand your skillset.
Pacific faculty, staff and students can access Lynda.com 24/7 using their PacificNet credentials to log in at lynda.pacific.edu.
Take advantage of a personalized learning plan with features like:
- Playlist - allows you to build collections of courses that you want to watch, and share your collections with other users.
- Course History - keep track of your course history and recent activity.
- Certificates of Completion - earn after demonstrating your completion of that course. You can share these certificates with professors, supervisors or employers.
- Bookmarks - mark your courses, chapters, videos, and even specific sections of videos for later viewing or reviewing.
- Take Notes - play any Lynda.com video and type your course notes. Everything you write will be linked to a video and time code within a course.
Lynda.com provides something for everyone from iOS development and Microsoft Excel to classroom management and personal finance. All courses comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
While Lynda.com courses do not offer credit, faculty now have a supplemental resource to offer students. With access to thousands of courses and new content added all the time, students can explore subjects at their own pace. The tool also offers faculty and staff an opportunity to enhance or refresh their skills for career development.
At Pacific, we value academic excellence. The advent of this new tool shows our intrinsic commitment to creating a dynamic learning environment where self-improvement and constant development are part of our culture.
Get started with your courses today by visiting lynda.pacific.edu to log in using your PacificNet username and password. You can also access lynda.pacific.edu via the Canvas Learning Management System.
If you need help, please feel free to contact your unit's Technical Support Provider or local Helpdesk at