The Sacramento Campus is a thriving academic community, including Benerd College, McGeorge School of Law, and the new School of Health Sciences. The Office of Student Life, located at the western edge of the campus between the Student Center and Northwest Hall, houses the Associate Dean of Students, Graduate Student Support Services, Housing, and the Writing Center.
The Division of Student Life offers the following services in support of our Sacramento students:
- Public Safety — The Sacramento campus has dedicated public safety officers who patrol the campus around the clock, offer escorts to your vehicle or residence, and able to assist with any safety concerns on campus.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) — Assists students who are experiencing anxiety, depression, stress management, relationship issues, substance abuse, or other problems. CAPS offers an array of services, including a 24-hour call line.
- Student Center — The Student Center is the central gathering space on the Sacramento campus, offering healthy and sustainable food choices to our community by Bon Appetit. The Sacramento Bookstore, located in the Student Center, carries textbooks, supplies, and apparel.
- Student Health Services — All students who have paid the Wellness Center Fee receive FREE office visits with a medical provider and no or low-cost comprehensive healthcare, including Telehealth visits.
- Student Housing — Our Housing Office can help with both on-campus and off-campus housing for students.
- Services for Students with Disabilities — SSD coordinates support for students with disabilities so they may participate fully in college life and derive the greatest benefit from their educational experiences.
- Student Organizations — Students on the Sacramento campus can join or develop a new Registered Student Organization by connecting to Tiger Link.