Skip to content
  • Print

High School College Level Coursework

Students who have completed college level coursework while in high school will be awarded up to 70 units total. They should follow the same admission procedures for students entering directly from high school, plus submit an official community college transcript. These transfer courses will follow the same transfer guidelines outlined in this policy.

For the full text of Pacific's "Undergraduate Transfer Credit Policy" please click here.