The Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and Coast Guard are now producing a Joint Services Transcript.

Order your military transcript here, have them sent to University of Pacific. Fill out the Transfer Credit Approval Request Form and submit to the Registrar's Office. Upon receiving the transcript the Office of the Registrar will review the content and unit recommendations from the military. Then we will work with corresponding departments to determine if and how credits should be awarded for duties performed during military service.