Why Join Pacific Legal Advantage?
Gain an edge in law school when you prepare with the Pacific Legal Advantage Program. This is an immersive, seven-unit program designed to expose students to the legal field and prepare them for the rigors of law school.
How to Apply
Please review the application criteria below to determine if you are eligible to apply. If you are eligible and wish to apply, you should indicate Pacific Legal Advantage as a "pre-professional program" on your application to the university or contact the outreach coordinator at email@example.com for the next steps in the application process.
Application and Selection Process
Students will graduate with the degree of their choice. They will complete seven units of required Pacific Legal Advantage curriculum, through a 3+3 or 4+3 track, in addition to their major and general education.
- 3.5 GPA. GPA is cumulative and unweighted.
- First-year students and sophomores only (fewer than 60 transferrable units)
- 3.5 cumulative college GPA
- High school transcripts are considered for those with fewer than 30 units
- Consideration for the 3+3 track is on a case-by-case basis
- Qualified students who have already been admitted to the University will be considered
- You will receive a decision notification in March or April
- If accepted to Legal Advantage, you must confirm your enrollment to the University and Legal Scholars by May 1
- Outstanding candidates may receive a $3,000 renewable scholarship
- Scholarships are awarded based on merit
- Recipients will be notified in their acceptance letter in March or April