Pacific Technology announces university partnership with Lynda.com
Faculty, staff and students weighed in on the 2017 Customer Satisfaction Survey with a request for more resources that provide learning opportunities.
Pacific Technology is excited to announce a university partnership with Lynda.com to provide the Pacific community with an on-demand, online resource. Beginning Sept. 4, the Pacific community will be able to access a training library that offers thousands of courses and video tutorials available 24 hours a day, seven days a week that are taught by industry experts.
- Thousands of courses on business, technical and creative topics from Microsoft Excel to public speaking
- Convenient learning from any desktop or mobile device
- Helpful resources that reinforce new knowledge with quizzes and exercise files
- Relevant recommendations based on personal learning objectives and professional interests
- Access to downloadable Certificates of Completion for most courses
- The ability to build learning playlists and track histories The University of the Pacific (Pacific) is dedicated to offering opportunities that support skill development and academic excellence.
While nothing can replace the inspiration and guidance born in a live classroom setting, Lynda.com empowers individuals to enhance their skills at their own pace. All Lynda.com courses comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Lynda.com will be accessible through the instructional material on Canvas, the authentication page on insidePacific, and via Bridge, Pacific's learning management system for staff. This new service is part of the university's effort to encourage professional development for faculty and staff and support student success. If you have questions, please contact your unit's Technical Support Provider or local Help Desk: