34 CFR Part 106.45(b)(10) requires all training materials to be posted publicly.
University of the Pacific has engaged with the Association of Title IX Administrators (ATIXA) to provide training for the Title IX Team (Title IX Coordinator, Deputy Title IX Coordinators, Title IX Investigators, Decision-Makers and Appeals Decision-Makers, and Advisors). This site facilitates the centralization of hundreds of materials developed by and owned by ATIXA.
The materials posted to this site are proprietary and are copyrighted. Those copyrights are registered with the Library of Congress. The legal penalties for copyright infringement range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed, and the infringer pays for all attorneys’ fees and court costs.
Your right is a right of inspection and review of the materials on this site, only. No other right is granted beyond viewing. You are not authorized to copy, use, adapt, save, repost, share publicly, or alter any contents from this site. You are not permitted to use the materials on this site for training, or for any commercial purpose. Any such use will result in damages equivalent to the full-per-head registration costs to the applicable ATIXA training, plus damages for reputational harm to ATIXA, in addition to any copyright infringement fines and/or penalties.
Proceeding to use and access the content on this page demonstrates your acceptance and understanding of these terms and conditions. To contact ATIXA with questions about any of the contents of this site, please email email@example.com.
Members of the Title IX Team have participated in following ATIXA Trainings:
- Level One Investigator Training & Certification
- Level Two Investigator Training & Certification
- Level Four Investigator Training & Certification
- Level One Coordinator & Administrator Investigation Training & Certification
- Level Two Coordinator & Administrator Investigation Training & Certification
- 2020 Title IX Regulations Implementation Training & Certification
- Hearing Administrator & Decision Maker Training & Certification
- 504 Coordinator Training & Certification